How to Access Participant Reports as a Stakeholder
(Applicable users: stakeholders)
As a stakeholder account holder, you have access to participant analytics reports that have been shared with you by a platform admin. The analytics report shows the participant’s assessment results and app improvement if they are using the Pinsight App. This article explains how to access participant analytics while logged into the platform as a stakeholder.
Selecting Participant Reports to View
1. Log into app.pinsight.com using your login credentials.
- If you do not have login credentials, talk to your representative to discuss invitation to the platform as a stakeholder.
2. In the Analytics module use the filter to narrow down your participant search results if needed. Otherwise, scroll down to All participants below the filter, expand the assessment folders, and select the participant(s) whose reports you would like to view or download.
- Compare participants by selecting multiple participants. Click the checkbox next to the assessment name to select all participants in that assessment folder. Click it again to deselect all participants in that assessment folder. You may also click on participants individually.
3. Then, scroll down to view the analytics report for the selected participant(s).
Viewing and Downloading Analytics Reports
4. Click on the tabs to navigate between the report sections.
Some of the reports can be used to compare participants (readiness, 9-box, bench), so if you have selected more than one participant you will see these comparisons automatically in those reports.
- If a report is not for comparison, but is for individual participants (performance, narrative, potential, skills & motivation, and personality), you’ll be asked to select the participant’s name in the drop-down menu in that tab before viewing the report. If you’ve selected participants who have taken multiple different assessments, you’ll be asked to select the assessment in the drop-down in the bench and skill gaps reports.
- Read the explanation in the blue text box at the top each report to learn more about the report you are viewing.
5. Click Download PDF report(s) to download the analytics reports for the selected participant(s).
- You may choose to download a participant report or a stakeholder report in English or the language the assessment was taken in.
- The PDF reports show information from immediately after the assessment without any app improvement.