FAQ – I can’t see the Send button when sending an email message.
- NOTE: Email messages automatically save, there is no need to click a save button, but you can confirm by checking to see the message in the Drafts folder
- Refresh your browser (Control F5 on a PC or Command R on a Mac).
- If refreshing does not solve the problem, open a new Incognito window in Google Chrome or a Private Browsing window in Firefox. To do this via Chrome or Firefox do the following:
- Go to Chrome settings (3 stacked dots in the upper right corner), click New incognito window and type app.pinsight.com in the URL address bar and enter your login credentials.
- Go to Firefox settings (3 stacked lines in the upper right corner), click New Private Window and type app.pinsight.com in the URL address bar and enter your login credentials.
- If the problem persists, hold down the Control button and the plus or minus sign (+ or -) at the same time to increase or decrease your screen resolution. You can click Control and the number 0 (Ctrl + 0) to reset the browser screen resolution.
- Lastly, minimize your Notes window and/or the Chat support window.