Manually Rescheduling Assessments
(Applicable users: admins)
The manual schedule and manual reschedule features on the platform allows admins to schedule or reschedule assessments for the participant, rather than have the participant schedule or reschedule their own assessments.
Manual scheduling allows the admins to schedule a new assessment for the participant. This can be done when inviting the participant via the Add manually – + New Participant button on the main user management screen. It can also be done in the participant’s existing profile via the +New Assessment button if it is active.
Manual rescheduling allows the admins to choose a new time for a previously scheduled assessment. The Manual Reschedule link is available in the participant’s history table in their profile under the normal Reschedule link, which triggers a reschedule that the participant performs the next time they log in.
- Admins may manually reschedule a participant’s assessment with the manual reschedule link in the participant’s history table. The manual reschedule link is located under the normal reschedule link, which triggers a reschedule that the participant performs at next log in.
- When may an admin may need to perform the reschedule for the participant? If the participant does not have access to a computer.
- The manual reschedule and normal reschedule links only show in the participant history table if an assessment is scheduled or in progress.
- What the links do:
- Reschedule – triggers a reschedule that the participant performs in the simulator’s scheduling screen.
- Manual reschedule – allows the admin to select a new time for the assessment in a pop-up window.
- After clicking manual reschedule, select an available time slot (1.) and click the reschedule button (2.) at the bottom of the window.
- If there are no time slots available, then there is not enough assessor availability in the calendar. Similarly, if a time you have selected becomes unavailable while you are in the scheduling window, you will receive an error message when you click the reschedule button. Simply reopen the manual rescheduling window and select a different time.
- This completes the reschedule and immediately sends automatic notifications to the participant and assessors. Unlike a regular or manual schedule, if there is a manual reschedule, assessors receive their assignment notifications immediately, not after the usual 1-hour buffer.
- If you edit the automatically assigned assessors, cancelation notifications to the previously assigned assessors send out immediately as well.
- Unlike the manual scheduling, and regular scheduling and rescheduling options, manually rescheduling allows you to select a time within the 48-hour scheduling buffer up to one month out from today.
- Manual rescheduling can be performed the same day from the nearest hour from the current time, and then in 30-minute intervals from that time.
- For example, if it is 1:48 PM, you can manually reschedule for 2:00 PM; if it’s 1:00 pm you can reschedule for 2:00 pm. After 2:00 PM, there are available times every 30 minutes (2:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, etc.) The times and dates shown depend on assessor availability.
- It is important to remember that assessors are supposed to be given 48-hours’ notice before assignments, so it is up to the admins to confirm with the assessors ahead of time. Assessors are automatically assigned after a manual reschedule based on their calendar availability, so it may be necessary to switch the automatically assigned assessors to the ones you have confirmed with. To switch assessors out, click the Edit roleplayer links in the participant’s history table.
- The next time the participant logs in, whether in pre-work, the practice mode, or the live simulation, they will see a pop-up notification that lets them know that their simulation was rescheduled and for what time and day. After the participant clicks OK on the pop-up window, they can proceed with their simulation normally.
- If the participant has completed the pre-work (personality questionnaire or learning aptitude test), they are not required to take it again and it skips. If the participant had previously completed activities in the practice mode, such as leaving a voicemail, that saves; however, the notes the participant has written in the notes tab do not save after a reschedule.
- The participant table in user management and the participant’s history table updates to indicate if a manual reschedule has taken place, and which user performed the manual reschedule. The history table and user management table will read “Assessment scheduled by [admin’s name].”