How to Access Participant Reports as a Stakeholder
As a stakeholder, you have access to participant reports that have been shared with you by an admin. The report shows the participant’s assessment results and app improvement (if applicable). This article explains how to access reports.
Selecting Participant Reports to View
1. Log into app.pinsight.com.
2. In Analytics use the filter to narrow down your search results.
3. Use the checkboxes to select participants.
4. Scroll down to view the selected participants’ reports.
Viewing and Downloading Reports
5. Use the tabs to navigate between reports.
- Read the explanation in the blue text box at the top each report to learn more about the report you are viewing. Some reports are specific to individual participants and some are for comparison. You may have to choose a participant or assessment option from a drop-down before the report is visible.
5. Click Download PDF report(s) to download the analytics reports for the selected participant(s).
- You may choose to download a participant report or a stakeholder report in English or the language the assessment was taken in.
- The PDF report shows information from immediately after the assessment without any app improvement.
- The PDFs do not include the Climate or Group capability reports.