How to Access Your Report(s)
As a participant, you may be given access to your analytics report(s).
This article explains how to access your report if it has been shared with you.
The analytics report is your assessment results. If you are using The Pinsight App, the online version of your report will show your improvement. The downloadable PDF is static and shows your results from immediately after your assessment without any improvement.
If you have questions about your report access, please contact your Pinsight representative.
Accessing your Report
1. You will receive an email notification if your report is shared with you.
2. Log into app.pinsight.com (the same site you used for your assessment) using the same login credentials on a Chrome, Firefox, or Edge (chromium) desktop browser.
- If you have access to The Pinsight App, you’ll land on the app screen after logging in.
- If you don’t have access to The Pinsight App, you’ll land on the Analytics screen, which is where your report appears.
At this time, your report can only be accessed on a desktop browser, not a mobile browser or in the phone application.
3. In the app, click the hamburger menu within the app screen and select Analytics to view your report.
- Return to the app by clicking Development in the top navigation bar.
Viewing and Downloading Analytics Reports
1. Select which report to view from the drop-down menu.
2. Use the tabs to navigate between report sections.
Read the explanation in the blue text box at the top each report to learn about the report you are viewing.
3. Click Download PDF report(s) to download your report.
a. You can download your report in English or the language the assessment was taken in.
b. The PDF reports show information from immediately after the assessment without any app improvement.
c. The online analytics report shows app improvement if you are using the app.
If you have questions about your report or the app, please contact your Pinsight representative.