Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) Login access
Protecting personal information is important to us. Administrators, Assessors and Stakeholders need to verify their identity through multi-factor authentication (MFA). MFA strengthens access security by requiring two methods to verify identity.
On our main login page at app.pinsight.com, there is a field that appears after you input your password. An email with a code will be sent out automatically to the email(s) you have on file in the platform.
- Copy and paste that code into the field to log in. Be careful not to copy an extra space after the last character of the code.
- The code expires in 15 minutes. If needed, follow the steps again to request a new email.
- You will be prompted to complete this action every 24 hours or you may opt-in to remember your browser for 30 days.
However, there are two cases when you will be asked for a passcode again, even if you checked the box that says remember my browser for 30 days:
- If you delete your cache/cookies in your browser, you´ll be asked to enter a new passcode.
- When use a different browser than where you selected the checkbox. For example, you checked the box in Chrome and then you try to log in to another browser like Firefox or Edge.