The Leader Habit: Master the Skills You Need to Lead
Your time is precious, and you don’t want to waste it on the wrong things or long programs. Five minutes a day is all you need to take your career to the next level.
The Leader Habit method is simple and backed by science: you identify a leadership skill you can master quickly, like selling the vision or empowering others, then you practice the skill through a short exercise every day until it becomes a habit.
Martin’s book, The Leader Habit, became an instant bestseller and is transforming how organizations and individuals approach career development. Forbes described it as an “interesting analysis of the troubling problem of why all those millions spent on executive training and development seem to have such little effect,” and 800-CEO-READ hailed that “Lanik’s method works where other training programs fail.” The Denver Post included The Leader Habit among its top five business books.
Get Your Complementary Profile
The complimentary personality profile has been discontinued as of September 2020 after being available for two years and thousands of participants. You can use the Request a Consult page if you’re interested in assessments for your organization or clients.
Purchase the Book
The book is available on Amazon. Click here to be redirected to the page to purchase it.
Below are some of the publications The Leader Habit was mentioned in:
- Forbes: Leadership Is A Habit That Requires Practice
- Monster: Good habits every strong leader has in common
- Fast Company: We’ve been going about learning new skills all wrong
- Chief Executive: Making Innovation A Habit In Your Company
- CLO: Building the Leader of the Future
- HR.com: Fueling Team Spirit
- SHRM: Warning: Great Leadership is Habit Forming
- Training Mag: Helping People Develop Leader Habits: A Guide for HR Professionals