Pinsight Wins Gold in Brandon Hall Group’s Technology Excellence Awards
Pinsight, a leader in innovative leadership assessments and development solutions, won a coveted Brandon Hall Group Gold award for excellence in the “Talent Management – Best Advance in Leadership Simulation Tools” category.
Pinsight’s win was announced on December 7, 2023. The winners are listed here.
The 2023 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Awards™ are given for work in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Sales Enablement, Future of Work, and Education Technology.
Brief description of Pinsight’s entry:
Pinsight’s immersive high-tech and high-touch leadership simulation with live human assessors is based on an assessment and development solution that is validated to predict important business outcomes. Leaders who receive high scores on the Pinsight assessment are 4-times more likely to be seen as top performers, 2-times more likely to retain their staff, 4-times more likely to be highly engaged, and 5-times more likely to experience rapid career growth.
Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts, and executives based upon these criteria: fit the need, program design, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.
In our 30th year, the Excellence in Technology Awards continue to showcase the best innovations in learning, talent management, talent acquisition, HR, workforce management, and sales enablement technologies. We are proud to receive applications from a diverse range of organizations globally, reflecting the ever-evolving landscape of technology solutionsRachel Cook, COO of Brandon Hall Group and Leader of the Excellence Awards program
Our awards program is distinguished by the thorough evaluation process led by industry experts. Judges meticulously score each entry, and our executive leadership team at Brandon Hall Group reviews and validates the judging and scoring. The level of the award is solely determined by the number of points, ensuring a fair and unbiased recognition of excellence in technologyMike Cooke, CEO of Brandon Hall Group
Pinsight was founded to democratize high-touch leadership simulations and make them scalable globally and across the entire leadership pipeline. Pinsight’s mission is to bring certainty, efficiency, and fairness to leader selection, development, and succession. By combining the latest technology with established behavioral science, Pinsight uses virtual leadership simulations in combination with psychometric assessments to help organizations meet the increasingly complex challenges of a fast-paced, diverse, and global future of work.
The Pinsight Leadership Simulations evaluate skills needed to execute specific business strategies, predict when leaders will be prepared to execute those strategies, and finally track the improvement of leadership abilities in real time. Pinsight’s leadership simulation offers assessment and development solution that can be deployed across the world at the click of a button, with results available the next day. In addition, Pinsight’s leadership simulation was built by I/O psychologists on the foundation of empirical research about the skills and qualities it takes to be an effective leader.
Pinsight has created an end-to-end platform, which offers a high-tech “blind audition” for leadership roles. It measures candidates’ and employees’ capabilities via a realistic online business simulation. With the assistance of certified human assessors, it creates a highly engaging, immersive, and fair experience for participants.
Clients are often challenged by integrating disparate sources of data and using different assessments for selection and development. Pinsight’s leadership simulation and talent analytics enable organizations to leverage one solution for selection, development, and succession planning, reducing the need for multiple assessments.
Given that the simulation is delivered virtually, Pinsight supports clients who aim to provide the same rigor of on-site assessment centers to remote teams, enabling organizations to scale high-value selection and development to distributed workforces.
Pinsight’s technology enables organizations to identify, develop and retain top leaders. Pinsight specifically addresses these important business outcomes:
- Reduces time to hire
- In-person executive assessment centers take 6-8 weeks to schedule, deliver and report back; Pinsight takes 75 hours from invitation to report.
- Reduces cost per hire
- In-person assessment centers can run upwards of $50,000 per executive; Pinsight costs a fraction of that.
- Improves candidate experience
- By improving the speed, convenience, clarity and face-validity of assessment experience. The employer branding is positively influenced this way, too.
- 95% of Pinsight participants report they are satisfied with the experience.
- Reduces bias, removes adverse impact and increases diversity
- Pinsight assessments ensure fairness to everyone and limit adverse impact. Our scores meet the standards of the U.S. Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures and comply with the 4/5ths Rule for protected groups based on gender, race, and age.
- 90% of Pinsight participants view assessment as fair.
- Increases quality of hire
- By providing visibility into candidates’ skills, business capabilities and growth potential, organizations can more reliably select top talent.
- The latest research proves high performers on Pinsight assessment are 4 times more likely to be seen as top performers by their organization in comparison to those, who receive low scores.
- Improves retention
- Those, who receive high scores are 2 times more likely to retain their staff than those, who receive low scores.
- Improves engagement
- The research indicates high performers are 4 times more likely to be highly engaged in their roles than low performers.
- Increases readiness for leadership roles
- Pinsight provides hyper-personalized development tools via the Pinsight App for leaders and coaching recommendations for their development.
- The research concludes high performers are 5 times more likely to experience rapid career growth.
About Brandon Hall Group™
Brandon Hall Group is the only professional development company that offers data, research, insights, and certification to Learning and Talent executives and organizations. The best minds in Human Capital Management (HCM) choose Brandon Hall Group to help them create future-proof employee development plans for the new era.
For over 30 years, we have empowered, recognized, and certified excellence in organizations worldwide, influencing the development of over 10 million employees and executives. Our HCM Excellence Awards program was the first to recognize organizations for learning and talent and is the gold standard, known as the “Academy Awards of Human Capital Management.”
The awards recognize the best organizations that have successfully developed and deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems, and tools that have achieved measurable results. We are honored to receive applications from organizations worldwide ranging from small, medium, large, and global enterprises to government, not-for-profits, and associations.
Do you want to learn about our advances in leadership simulation tool? Schedule demo of our Leadership Assessment and Development solutions.‹ Previous PostNext Post ›