How to Level up Traditional Assessment Center
Pinsight has been developing its virtual assessment & development technology for over 14 years with a mission to bring fairness to leader selection, development, and succession by removing bias and leveling the playing field. Our innovations have reduced costs, saved time and brought operational efficiency to assessing candidates in a secure online environment.
With the COVID restrictions in 2020, it became apparent that assessing candidates traditionally in-person was no longer possible. That is why we launched Pinsight SimManager, which allows leadership consultancies to utilize our up-to-date technology and robust know-how in order to digitize their processes and ensure business continuity.
The SimManager brings traditional assessment center content to life in a secure, digital environment via our flexible, insightful and scalable solution. The most desired features are automated participant and assessor scheduling, live video role-plays, sophisticated analytics, and a personalized development app. This tool is available to Pinsight partners who use their own assessor network and want to leverage their existing assessment center content to quickly adapt to the contemporary world’s needs.
This is true and the case for boutique talent management consultancy, Vaya Group. We had the good fortune to interview their Managing Consultant, Beth Doladee. During our webinar, hosted by our COO, Michelle Brown & Tara Vega, Senior Client Success Manager, we highlighted these important topics:
- Considerations when transitioning to online assessment centers.
- How to design your online assessment center to mirror your in-person process
- How to create benefits for your clients
- How to increase participant performance and engagement
Insights of leveraging Pinsight SimManager
Hear from Beth Doladee from Vaya Group on problems they are solving for their clients by using Pinsight’s SimManager and the benefits it offers, like:
- ✅ Automated, easy participant and assessor scheduling, when deploying either a fully virtual or hybrid LDP program,
- ✅ Ease of using role play call with screensharing option,
- ✅ Intuitive user interface and interactive user experience,
- ✅ Inherent data security features required by client cybersecurity teams,
- ✅ Massive cost savings on travel expenses, conference room and AV rentals,
- ✅ More inclusion opportunities due to virtual accessibility.
The SimManager helped Beth alleviate traditional pain points like those that come with pen & paper tests. Even with a small learning curve when thinking about the design upload, the cloning abilities in the system made each new iteration manageable. Beth and the Vaya team continue to innovate and look forward to expanding their tech-enabled offering to continue delivering and driving value for their clients.
Get to know how more about how Vaya was able to leverage the SimManager to transition their assessment center content into a hybrid or fully tech-enabled offering, what decisions have been most impactful to their clients, and the valuable learning and development outcomes of their participants.
If you missed this event, watch the recording below. If you would like to learn more about the SimManager, please book a demo or contact [email protected].‹ Previous PostNext Post ›