How to Share a Participant’s Results At Invite
Admins have the choice to share participant assessment results with the participant and any stakeholders already invited to the platform. Access may be set up at any time from invite and at any assessment stage. Users will receive the results automatically once available.
This article explains how to share a participant’s results with participants and stakeholders at invite. There are two ways to invite participants to the platform, and the results access instructions are the same for both.
*Any results sharing settings you set up at invite can be changed later in other parts of the platform.
1. In Users, click either of the invite buttons, and then the participant option.
2. Fill out all the required information.
3. Scroll down to the Share Results Access section.
4. Check the box next to “Give participants access to their own results when available” if you’d like the participant to receive their results automatically after they are scored.
5. Use the ‘please select stakeholders’ box to search for stakeholders already invited to the platform. Click the +Add button to add the stakeholder to the list.
6. Click the send invitation button.