How to Share Results from the Participant’s Profile
Admins have the choice to share participant assessment results with the participant and any stakeholders already invited to the platform. Access may be set up at any time from invite and at any assessment stage. Users will receive the results automatically once available.
This article explains how to share participants’ results with participants and stakeholders from the participant’s profile.
*Any results sharing settings you set up using mass actions can be changed later.
1. In Users, click the Participants tab.
2. Use the filter to narrow down your search result criteria, then click Go.
3. Click Edit to access the participant’s profile.
3. Scroll down to the Share Results Access area below the participant’s profile.
4. Follow the instructions to give or remove results access.
5. Scroll down and click the Save button.