How to Perform Mass Actions – Tagging
You can add to or remove tags from participants in mass by using the Tags mass action.
1. In Users, click then the Participants tab.
2. Use the filter to narrow down your search results, then click Go.
3. Select the checkboxes next to participants who you would like to perform the mass action on.
4. Click on the Tags button at the top of the table.
5. In the top section of the add and remove tags window, you may add new or existing tags.
* If a selected participant already has the same tag, it will not apply.
6. In the bottom section of the window, you may click the x next to tags to remove them.
* The remove tags section populates with all the tags that are attached to the selected participants. If you remove a tag, it will be removed from all selected participants who had that tag. If a selected participant did not have the tag you are removing, nothing will happen to that participant.
6. Click the Save button.
Participant Users Table: Tags appear under the participant’s name in the table in orange.
Adding and Removing Tags Individually: There is a tags section in every participant profile; you can also add and remove tags there.