How to Access Participant Reports as an Admin
As an admin, you have access to all of the participant reports under your account. The report shows the participant’s assessment results and app improvement (if applicable).
|You are a Pinsight admin||You can access all participant reports in the system.|
|You are a partner admin||You can access all participant reports under your own partner account and any of your own client accounts.|
|You are a client admin||You can access all participant reports under your client account.|
Access Participant Reports
1. Log into app.pinsight.com.
2. Use either of the options below to access participant reports.
- Option 1: Analytics in the top navigation bar
- Option 2: In Users, search for the participant. Click Edit in the table, then View Report in the participant’s history table.
Click View Report
3. In Analytics use the filter to narrow down your search results.
4. Use the checkboxes to select participants.
5. Scroll down to view the selected participants’ reports.
Viewing and Downloading Analytics Reports
6. Use the tabs to navigate between reports.
- Read the explanation in the blue text box at the top each report to learn more about the report you are viewing. Some reports are specific to individual participants and some are for comparison. You may have to choose a participant or assessment option from a drop-down before the report is visible.
7. Click Download PDF report(s) to download the analytics reports for the selected participant(s).
- You may choose to download a participant, admin, or stakeholder version of the report(s) in English or the language the assessment was taken in.
- The PDF report shows information from immediately after the assessment without any app improvement.
- The PDFs do not include the Climate or Group capability reports.