How to Add Identification Numbers to Participant Accounts
The platform allows admins to add an identification number to a participant account. Admins and stakeholders can use the ID to search for participants in the platform. This article explains how add/edit an ID number, and how to search for it.
Instructions – Add/Edit an ID Number
There are two places in the platform where admins can add a participant ID number:
1. When a participant is invited to the platform (add manually option only)
2. After the participant has been invited and has a profile in the platform,
*Remember to scroll down and click the Save button after making changes to the participant profile.
Instructions – Search for an ID Number
- Type the ID into the search bar in the filter.
- Click the Go button.
- The ID is shown under the participant’s name and email in the search results.
- The ID does not appear in the participant’s report.
- Participants and assessors cannot see IDs.
- Stakeholders can see IDs, but cannot add, edit, or delete them.
- Admins can see, add, edit, and delete IDs.