How to Invite a Participant to a Follow-Up Assessment
Participants can be invited to additional assessments using the same account after their previous assessment’s report is available.
- Click Edit.
- Click the +New Assessment button in the participant’s profile.
- Select an assessment and language (must be the same language as previous assessment).
- Click Save & Send Notification.
- Participants are not prompted to take the personality questionnaire or the Learning Aptitude Test (LAT) pre-work again. The results from the first assessment’s pre-work are the same and shared across the participant’s reports.
The Pinsight App:
- Once invited to a follow-up assessment, the participant loses access to the app.
- After the follow-up assessment is complete and the report available, an admin may reassign the app to the participant.
- App activity cannot continue for prior assessments. The app shows weekly focus choices, daily exercises, and improvement for only the latest assessment.
- Improvement already made will remain in the participant’s online reports.
- After the follow-up report is shared with the participant, they can toggle between their reports via a drop-down.