How to Use the Pinsight App – My Priorities Screen
Prioritize the skills you want to work on in the My Priorities screen.
The app is designed to create small habits using repetition and therefore, it is the same exercise every day for one week. With that said, each Monday, the app gives an opportunity to switch to a new exercise. The priorities you set during the week will determine which skills are available to you on Monday.
1. Click on the menu.
2. Select My Priorities.
3. Drag-and-drop skills in order of priority.
4. Optional: Click the recommended for you button at the bottom of the screen to reset priorities to the default arrangement.
- Green skills represent areas in which you have already demonstrated strength in the simulation.
- Yellow skills will require short-term development.
- Blue skills are areas that require long-term development.
- The Pinsight App recommends you start by prioritizing your green (well-developed) skills to further strengthen your abilities and practice using the Pinsight App for development. As you get more comfortable using the app, you can adjust your priorities and begin to work on your short and long-term development areas.