How to Use The Pinsight App
Received an invitation email? This app was designed for high-potential leaders like you, to help you achieve your business and career goals. It is an extension of your Pinsight assessment and was enabled for you by your organization free of charge.
Unlike most programs you’ve tried, this app tailors skill-building specifically for you, for your role and busy schedule. We have studied the habits of the world’s most successful leaders, and we’ve distilled this research into simple daily leadership exercises.
From your Pinsight assessment, the app has already built a custom program suited to your strengths. It will show you which leadership skills to develop first and how to quickly turn them into lasting habits. And using AI, it will help you track your progress over time, and adapt the program as you continue to grow.
Leaders who’ve used this program noticed their own improvement in just a couple of months. They received positive feedback from colleagues, found it easier to achieve their business goals, and many got the promotion and pay raise they wanted.
Instructions – Getting Started
1. You will receive an invitation email to The Pinsight App. If you have questions about your app access, please contact your Pinsight representative.
2. Access by desktop browser: Click Access The Pinsight App in your invitation email.
3. Download the mobile app: Scroll down to the bottom of the email and click the App Store or Google Play button to download the app.
4. Log in using the same credentials you used to complete your assessment.
5. Watch the Getting Started video.
Getting Credit for Your Daily Practice
Make sure you check the box so that it turns green in the “Today I practiced…” box to receive credit for the day. Even if the app screen says “SAVED”, if the checkbox is not green, it will not record completion for the day.
If you forgot to check the checkbox, but left a comment, the day will be marked incomplete in the calendar.