Manually Rescheduling Assessments
The manual reschedule feature allows admins to reschedule assessments for the participant, rather than have the participant reschedule their own assessments. This is the only way to schedule an assessment within the 48-hour window.
1. In Users, click the Participants tab.
2. Search for the participant using the filter.
3. Click Edit.
4. Scroll down to the participant’s history table.
5. Click Manual Reschedule. A window will open.
6. Choose a time slot, and click Reschedule.
This completes the reschedule and immediately sends automatic notifications to the participant and assessors.
1. Rescheduling within 48-hours: Although this feature allows scheduling within 48-hours, it is important to remember that assessors are supposed to be given 48-hours’ notice before assignments, so it is up to the admins to confirm with the assessors ahead of time. Assessors are automatically assigned after a manual reschedule based on their calendar availability, so it may be necessary to switch the automatically assigned assessors to the ones you have confirmed with. To switch assessors out, click the Edit roleplayer links in the participant’s history table.
2. Pre-work: If the participant already completed their pre-work (personality questionnaire and LAT), they will not be prompted to take them again. In practice mode, their voicemails left before the reschedule are saved, but their notes and email replies will not be saved.
3. Notifications: After a manual reschedule, email notifications send out immediately without a time buffer. Participants will get an email and a pop-up notification next time they log in.
Problem: There a no time slots available, or the time slots I want are not available.
Solution: If there are no time slots available, then there is not enough assessor availability in the calendar. Similarly, if a time you have selected becomes unavailable while you are in the scheduling window, you will receive an error message when you click the reschedule button. Simply reopen the manual rescheduling window and select a different time.